- Fujimi 1/200 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Trumpeter 1/200 USS Arizona BB-39
- and more!
This model kit superstructure is intended as a more accurate option for modelers building your USS Arizona BB-39 model kit as the ship appeared from October, 1941 until its destruction at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941.
Fighting tops are available separately.
This model was designed from scans of official US Navy drawings of the actual ship. It is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or card model kit's parts. Therefore, this model may be differently sized and shaped than the parts of your plastic or card model kit. Some adjustment to your plastic or card model kit's parts, or other aftermarket parts such as wooden deck or photo-etch, may be necessary for best fit.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from official US Navy drawings and drawings by Alan B. Chesley
- detailed armored conning tower with two types of accurately shaped vision slits
- properly shaped signal deck
- properly shaped navigation bridge and pilot house
- splinter shield rib details
- closed A/T doors of the proper type
- heavy supporting structure details
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.