This model is only available from Shapeways. It cannot be printed in gray resin. Click here to buy this model from Shapeways. For answers to printing and shipping questions about this model, please contact Shapeways' customer service.
This two-part model kit represents the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
- overall dimensions scaled from official US Navy Facilities Engineering Command "as-built" blueprints dated August, 1977, modified to represent the Memorial as it presently appears
- accurate, characteristic "sag"
- accurately shaped, dissimilar, stylized shrine windows
- raised "U.S.S. ARIZONA MEMORIAL" lettering above the entrance
- boat ramp support ledge
- separate, detailed interior with accurate walls and flat and sloped floor panels
- accurate structural framing
- memorial plaque pedestal midway on the bridge, facing the ship's aft
- kneelers accurately shaped and located before the shrine
- two memorial markers accurately located on the second shrine kneeler for the names of survivors whose remains have been interred with their shipmates
- parts designed to permit interior painting and further detailing
- walls designed intentionally thicker than scale to provide strength to the model
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.