Set includes 3 mounts (turrets) with barrels.
- Revell 1/301 scale USS Fletcher
- Revell 1/301 scale USS The Sullivans
- Revell 1/301 scale USS Radford DD-446
- Revell 1/301 scale Zerstörer Z1
These three models represent the US Navy's 5 inch, 38 caliber single mount. This "Lightweight", or "Single Knuckle" version, was normally placed in locations where additional turret roof reinforcement was not required. Fletcher class destroyers, when built, carried three of these mounts, all located on top of deckhouses known as Mounts 52, 53 and 54.
To complete your Fletcher model, you also need the two "Double Knuckle" mounts located on the main deck (Mounts 51 and 55). Main deck "Double Knuckle" mounts of a slightly different shape are available separately.
- an asymmetrical gunhouse (turret)
- offset gun opening
- detailed turret bottom supporting structure
- rear vent
It is suitable for scale model ships of the following classes:
- German destroyer class 119
- USS Idaho BB-42
- USS Long Beach CGN-9
- Wind class Coast Guard cutters
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.