- Gallery Models 1/350 scale USS Wasp LHD-1
- Gallery Models 1/350 scale USS Iwo Jima LHD-7
- Merit International 1/350 scale USS John F. Kennedy CV-67
- Monochrome 1/350 scale USS Wasp LHD-1
- Revell 1/350 scale USS Iwo Jima LHD-7
- Tamiya 1/350 scale USS Enterprise CVN-65
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Kitty Hawk CV-63
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Constellation CV-64
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Nimitz CVN-68
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Wasp LHD-1
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Iwo Jima LHD-7
- and more!
This set of model anchors is sized specifically for 1/350 scale models of modern US Navy aircraft carriers of the Forrestal, Kitty Hawk, Enterprise, Nimitz and Ford classes and Wasp class LHDs.
Assembly instructions: remove all parts from the sprue, insert the shank through the bottom of the anchor. Do not glue the shank to the anchor. A small retaining pin is needed to hold the shank in the crown (the bottom of the flukes). This part is too small in diameter to be printed. Use another material such as a small wire, 0.4mm in diameter. Insert your retaining pin through the small hole at the bottom of the anchor and glue in place. The shank will then swivel freely.
These parts are designed for a tight fit. While producing exceptional detail, acrylic plastic is extremely brittle and breaks easily. Trim parts, if necessary, rather than force them into place.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.