- Anmark 1/350 scale RMS Lusitania
- Entex 1/350 scale RMS Lusitania
- Gunze Sangyo 1/350 scale RMS Lusitania
- Revell 1/350 scale RMS Lusitania
These accurately sized and highly detailed model cranes represent the large, conspicuous, Stothert & Pitt Ltd. cargo and baggage handling cranes of many merchant steamers such as Olympic class White Star liners RMS Titanic, RMS Olympic and HMHS Britannic, and Cunard liners RMS Lusitania and RMS Mauretania. They are intended to replace the inaccurately shaped and poorly detailed plastic kit parts.
Cylindrical crane equipment operating pedestals are available separately.
Lusitania and Mauretania were equipped with four electric cargo and baggage handling cranes made by Stothert and Pitt, Ltd. of Bath, England.
- Carefully scaled and detailed from careful study of drawings based on Harland and Wolf plans as well as photographs of cranes on RMS Titanic and RMS Olympic
- accurately shaped
- accurately shaped and positioned equipment lockers
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned rivet and bolt details. Bolts randomly turned for added realism
- operator platform intentionally designed thicker than scale in order to be 3D-printable. All other features designed to-scale
- perfectly matched for 3D-printed cylindrical crane equipment handling rooms available separately
These scale model cranes are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, resin or paper card model kit’s parts. They may not be the same size and shape of your plastic or paper card model kit’s parts. Some adjustment of your plastic or paper card kit’s parts or any aftermarket products such as photo-etch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.