- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Texas BB-35 (1944)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Texas BB-35 (1944)
This model represents the foremast Fighting Top of battleship USS Texas BB-35 as it appeared circa 1944-1945. An aft Fighting Top is available separately.
- accurately dimensioned based on official US Navy Booklet of General Plans for USS Texas dated 18 July 1944, with alterations to correct minor dimensional errors, account for the fighting-top's skirt, and to match photos of the actual ship
- extensive rivet detail based on photos
- open shutters and view ports
- heavy structural framing under the exterior platforms
- openings for tripod legs accurately placed and sized
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey 1/700 scale New York class Battleship Products:
- 1/700 USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 1, 3 & 5 (with barrels)
- 1/700 USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 1, 3 & 5 (no barrels)
- 1/700 USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 2 & 4 (with barrels)
- 1/700 USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 2 & 4 (no barrels)
- 1/700 USS Texas Forward Fighting Top
- 1/700 USS Texas Aft Fighting Top