- Airfix 1/400 scale HMS King George V
- Heller 1/400 scale HMS King George V
- JSC 1/400 scale HMS King George V
The handsome ships of the UK's World War II-era King George V class are among the last Royal Navy battleships. All had terrific service records. HMS Duke of York is best remembered for her part in the sinking of the German battleship Scharnhorst in December, 1943 off the northern coast of Norway. Like many warships, each ship of the class is slightly different in appearance.
This model funnel is intended to help convert your King George V class battleship model kit to HMS Duke of York as she appeared after her 1944-45 refit during her British Pacific Fleet service.
- extensive riveting detail
- enlarged platform for two twin-gun 20mm Oerlikon cannons (twin-gun Oerlikons not included)
- ready service ammunition lockers
- heat barrier
- compartment doors
- rigols ("eyebrows") above portholes
- funnel top pulley housings
The model does not include the funnel cap. Please use your plastic kit's funnel cap part.
Depending on which model kit you have, some minor adjustment to the part may be needed for best fit.
- HMS Duke of York 1945 Enlarged Signal Deck
- HMS Duke of York 1945 Aft Funnel Extended Searchlight Platform
- HMS Anson 1945 Enlarged Signal Deck
- HMS Howe 1945 Aft Funnel Emergency Control Station
- HACS Mk.IV Directors - for HMS King George V and HMS Prince of Wales
- HACS Mk.V Directors - for HMS Duke of York, HMS Howe and early HMS Anson
- HACS Mk.VI Directors - for late HMS Anson
- Type 271 and 273 Radar "Lanterns" (set of six)
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.