Set includes 8 barrels (4 pair) - enough for one ship
- Airfix 1/400 scale HMS Hood
- Heller 1/400 scale HMS Hood
- JSC 1/400 scale British Battlecruiser Hood
- Lindberg 1/400 scale British Battlecruiser Hood
This highly detailed and accurately sized and shaped set of barrels represents the 15" naval rifles (cannons) of British battlecruiser HMS Hood.
These model barrels are based on plans of the actual ship. They are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic, brass or resin kit's parts and therefore are shaped and sized differently. If using your plastic kit's turrets, some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit. If using Model Monkey 3D-printed HMS Hood 15" Turrets, these barrels will fit tightly.
- overall dimensions and shapes match drawings by John Roberts based on official Admiralty plans in the possession of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England, adjusted to match photos
- integrated shield
- perfectly matches supports within 3D-printed HMS Hood 15" Turrets, set of 4
1/400 scale HMS Hood products:
- Lower Aft Funnel section
- Lower Fore Funnel section
- Upper Funnel section for either Fore or Aft Funnel
- HMS Hood 15" Turrets, set of 4
- HMS Hood 15" Barrels, set of 4 pairs
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.