Set includes 8 barrels (4 pair) - enough for one ship.
- Pit-Road 1/700 scale Battlecruiser HMS Hood 1941
- Tamiya 1/700 scale British Battlecruiser HMS Hood & E Class Destroyer Battle of the Denmark Strait
- Tamiya 1/700 scale HMS Hood Water Line Series
- Trumpeter 1/700 scale HMS Hood 1931
- Trumpeter 1/700 scale HMS Hood 1941
This highly detailed and accurately sized and shaped set of barrels represents the 15" naval rifles (cannons) of British battlecruiser HMS Hood.
These model barrels are based on plans of the actual ship. They are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic, brass or resin kit's parts and therefore are shaped and sized differently. If using your plastic kit's turrets, some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit. If using Model Monkey 3D-printed Hood turrets, these barrels will fit tightly.
- overall dimensions and shapes match drawings by John Roberts based on official Admiralty plans in the possession of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England, adjusted to match photos
- integrated shield
- perfectly matches supports within 3D-printed HMS Hood 15" Turrets (click here)
1/700 scale HMS Hood products:
- Lower Forward Funnel section
- Lower Aft Funnel section
- Upper Funnel section for either Fore or Aft Funnel
- HMS Hood 15" Turrets
- HMS Hood 15" Barrels
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.