Set includes 8 lockers.
- Lindberg 1/125 scale “Blue Devil Destroyer” USS Melvin DD-680, Fletcher class
- Lindberg 1/125 scale Admirable class US Navy Minesweeper
- Lindberg 1/125 scale Landing Craft Tank (LCT)
- Lindberg 1/125 scale Landing Ship Utility (LSU)
- and more!
This set of highly detailed, 3D-printed models represents ready service ammunition lockers for 20mm Oerlikon cannons fit to World War Two-era US Navy warships. Although there were many variations, this model is one of the most common of the larger types: 62" long x 24" wide x 26.5" high.
Scaled dimensions match drawings found in The Floating Drydock's highly recommended "Fletcher Class Destroyers of World War Two Plan eBook" (click here).
- 10 clamps (called "dogs"), all in the released (lowered) position
- 4 exterior, bolt-on heat radiators
- accurately sized and positioned radiator bolt-head detail, bolt-heads randomly turned for added realism
A locker design of a differently sized variation with 6 clamps and no exterior heat radiators is available from another designer, "Panzer VS Tanks" (click here).
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.