Set includes 2 Torpedo Directors and 2 Peloruses.
Recommended for the Lindberg 1/125 scale “Blue Devil Destroyer” USS Melvin DD-680, Fletcher class.
The pelorus is a nautical navigational instrument used to determine bearings. The torpedo director was used to direct the torpedo tube mounts aboard ship. Its flat back faced outward. These instruments were mounted on both sides of the navigating bridge level deck on US Navy destroyers and destroyer escorts as well as some US Coast Guard vessels.
If purchasing the Square Bridge Deck available separately, you do not need this product. Torpedo directors and peloruses are included with the deck.
These 3D-printed parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on official Navy blueprints. These are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, resin or wood kit's parts and therefore are not the same size and shape. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
- Fletcher class Pilot House "Square Bridge", Bath Iron Works-type, with doors
- Fletcher class Pilot House "Square Bridge", Bethlehem Steel-type, with doors
- Fletcher class "Square Bridge" Deck, with Peloruses and Torpedo Directors
- Torpedo Directors and Peloruses, set of two each
- 1/144 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Double Knuckle" heavyweight, early-type (set of 2)
- 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Double Knuckle" heavyweight, late-type, (set of 2)
- 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Single Knuckle" lightweight, early-type (set of 3)
- 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Single Knuckle" lightweight, late-type (set of 3)
- Ring Stands for 5"/38 Single Mounts (set of 5)
- Quintuple Torpedo Mount
- Blast Hood for Torpedo Mounts
- Mk.37 Director (early)
- Mk.37 Director (late - with commander's cupola)
- SPG-25 Radar Antenna, solid dish
- SPG-25 Radar Antennas, solid dish (set of 4)
- Mk.56 Director
- Anchors for Destroyers, 4000 lbs. (set of 2)
- Life Rings with Rope Canisters (set of 12)