Set includes 4 turrets. No barrels.
- Navis-Neptun 1/1250 scale USS Columbia CL-56 (1944)
- Navis-Neptun 1/1250 scale USS Vincennes CL-64
- Navis-Neptun 1/1250 scale USS Miami CL-89 (1945)
- and more!
These four accurate and highly detailed model turrets represent the four 6"/47 cal. Triple Turrets mounted to the later ships of the US Navy’s Cleveland class of light cruisers. These turrets have the late-style integrated rangefinder hoods. The first two ships of the class, USS Cleveland CL-55 and USS Columbia CL-56, had bolt-on armored rangefinder hoods, available separately.
- overall dimensions precisely scaled from scans of original builder's blueprints
- accurately shaped complex curvature
- open glacis gun ports
- armored rangefinder hexhead bolt and domed screw details
- turret bottoms are numbered for easy identification
- Turrets 1 and 4 located on the main deck have accurate access hatch and shell ejection ports on aft turret wall (superfiring Turrets 2 and 3 do not – access for Turrets 2 and 3 was made through the turret bottom overhang)
- Turret 4 does not have an integrated rangefinder
These scale model turrets are designed from scans of original builder’s blueprints. They are not 3D-printed copies of any resin or plastic model kit’s parts.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.