Set includes 5 Ring Stands (2 sloped for bow 5"/38 cal. mounts and 3 flat for aft 5"/38 cal. mounts).
- Revell 1/144 scale "Fletcher Class Destroyer"
- Revell 1/144 scale "Fletcher Class Destroyer - Platinum Edition
- Revell 1/144 scale "German Destroyer Class 119 (Z1/Z5)"
These stands are perfectly matched to fit Model Monkey 5"/38 cal. single-gun mounts available separately:
- 5"/38 cal. early "Double Knuckle" (set of 2) - for "round bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. early "Single Knuckle" (set of 3) - for "round bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. late "Double Knuckle" (set of 2) - for "square-bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. late "Single Knuckle" (set of 3) - for "square bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. Mounts for John C. Butler and Rudderow class destroyer escorts (set of 2)
These ring stands will NOT fit twin-gun mounts.
They are suitable for 1/144 scale model ships of the following ships and classes:
- USS Long Beach CGN-9
- USS Idaho BB-42
- Fletcher class
- Sims class
- Benham class
- Benson class
- Garcia class
- John C. Butler class
- Buckley class
- Rudderow class
- Wind class USCG icebreakers
- Treasury class USCG cutters (for example, USCGC Roger B. Taney)
- Currituck class seaplane tenders
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on official Navy blueprints. These are not 3D-printed copies of Revell's plastic kit's parts and therefore are not the same size and shape. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit. CA "super glue" will bond this acrylic part to your plastic kit's deck.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.