This model represents the foremast Fighting Top of battleship USS Texas BB-35 as it appeared circa 1944-1945. An aft fighting top is available separately.
- accurately dimensioned based on official US Navy Booklet of General Plans for USS Texas dated 18 July 1944, with alterations to correct minor dimensional errors, account for the fighting-top's skirt, and to match photos of the actual ship
- extensive rivet detail based on photos
- open shutters and view ports
- heavy structural framing under the exterior platforms
- openings for tripod legs accurately placed and sized
This model is printed in acrylic plastic for the best detail possible. Acrylic plastic may be too brittle for radio control model ship applications. It is recommended for static display models.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.