Scale: 1/192 (1/16 inch = 1 foot)
Set includes 30 lockers.
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/16 inch scale Fletcher class destroyer
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/192 scale USS Gearing DD-710 (WW II, circa 1945)
- Blue Ridge Models 1/192 scale USS Sims DD-409 (Sims class)
- Classic Warships 1/192 scale USS Sims DD-409 (Sims class)
- Sterling 1/192 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Tehnoart 1/192 scale USS De Haven DD-727 Sumner Class Destroyer (WWII)
- Tehnoart 1/192 scale Gearing class Destroyer (WWII)
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Fletcher DD-445
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Kidd DD-661
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Sumner DD-692
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Gearing DD-710
- Yankee Modelworks 1/192 scale USS Sims DD-409 (Sims class)
This set of highly detailed, 3D-printed models represents ready service ammunition lockers for 20mm Oerlikon cannons fit to World War Two-era US Navy warships. USS Missouri BB-63, for example, carried as many as 50 of these lockers in 1945.
Although there were many variations, this model is one of the most common of the larger types: 62" long x 24" wide x 26.5" high (not including stand). Scaled dimensions match drawings found in The Floating Drydock's highly recommended "Fletcher Class Destroyer Plan eBook".
- each locker measures 8.20mm long x 3.18mm wide x 3.51mm tall
- 10 clamps "dogs", all in the released (lowered) position
- 4 exterior, bolt-on heat radiators
- accurately sized and positioned radiator bolt-head detail, bolt-heads randomly turned for added realism
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.