- Trumpeter 1/200 scale Bismarck
- Hatchette 1/200 scale Bismarck
- GPM 1/200 scale Bismarck
- GPM 1/200 scale Tirpitz
- and more!
This model represents the second, third or fourth 38cm (15") turret, Turret "Bruno", "Caesar" or "Dora", of the World War Two-era Deutsche Kriegsmarine battleships Bismarck and Tirpitz, more properly known as the Drh L C/34 mount which was fit with SK C/34 guns. Turret "Anton", which had its rangefinder and armored rangefinder hoods removed, is available separately.
For a detailed description of the actual weapons, click here.
- overall dimensions scaled from Krupp factory drawings. The dimensions match drawings published in Anatomy of the Ship: The Battleship Bismarck by Jack Brower
- details confirmed by careful study of photographs of the real ships
- separate trunnions with slots for your favorite kit or aftermarket barrels which can be set to any realistic elevation from -5.5 to +30 degrees, just like the real turrets
- accurately sized and positioned bolthead detail
- accurately shaped and detailed rangefinder, visible within:
- accurately shaped armored rangefinder hoods with open shutters
These model turrets were designed from official drawings of the real turrets. They are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic or resin kits' parts therefore they may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.