Set includes 5 turrets with barrels.
These five accurate and highly detailed model turrets represent the five 6"/47 cal. Triple Turrets mounted to the US Navy's Brooklyn class and St. Louis class light cruisers.
- overall dimensions precisely scaled from scans of original builder's blueprints
- accurately shaped complex curvature
- open glacis gun ports
- armored rangefinder hexhead bolt and domed screw details
- base for rooftop periscope
- turrets are marked 1 through 5 on the bottom rear overhang for easy identification
- Turrets 1, 3 and 5, located on the main deck, have accurate crew access hatch and shell ejection ports on the rear turret wall (superfiring Turrets 2 and 4 do not – crew access to Turrets 2 and 4 was made through the turret bottom overhang)
- Turret 5 does not have an integrated rangefinder
These scale model turrets are designed from scans of original builder’s blueprints of the real turret stored at the National Archives. They are not 3D-printed copies of any resin or plastic model kit’s parts and therefore are not the same shape or size.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.