Recommended to help build the Scharnhorst class battleship Gneisenau from:
- GPM 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- Halinski 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- and more!
This accurately shaped and detailed model represents the upper forward superstructure of the German battleship Gneisenau as it appeared during Operation Berlin in early 1941. It includes an enclosed admiral's bridge.
A 1941 Aircraft Hangar and Catapult Pedestal are available separately.
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship based on the best, authoritative references available. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic, resin or paper card kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic, resin or paper card kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
- accurately shaped, asymmetrical "Admiral's Bridge" with open windows
- accurately shaped Admiral's Bridge deck, correct for Gneisenau
- accurately shaped upper fire control platform, correct for Gneisenau in 1941
- accurately shaped searchlight platform with service lockers (searchlight not included)
- delicate below-deck structural bracing
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned doors with hinge details
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned portholes
- exterior pipe and cabling detail
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.