- Trumpeter 1/200 scale HMS Hood
- Ark Model 1/200 scale HMS Hood
- Hachette 1/200 scale HMS Hood
- Halinski/Kartonowy Arsenal 1/200 scale HMS Hood
This accurately sized and highly detailed model represents the aft funnel of British battlecruiser HMS Hood. The forward funnel is available separately.
- scaled from drawings by John Roberts based on official Admiralty plans in the possession of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England.
- rivet detail, properly located after careful study of photos of the actual ship
- slots for five steam pipes, accurately sized and located (steam pipes not included). Position the funnel so that the end with three slots goes aft.
- "clipped" flange, fore and aft, per recent research presented by Frank W. Allen of the HMS Hood Association
Model Monkey HMS Hood products:
- HMS Hood 15" Turrets
- HMS Hood 15" Barrels
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.