Set includes 2 turrets with integrated barrels and blast bags.
- Trumpeter 1/200 scale Bismarck
- Hatchette 1/200 scale Bismarck
- GPM 1/200 scale Bismarck
- GPM 1/200 scale Tirpitz
- GPM 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- GPM 1/200 scale Admiral Hipper
- Halinski 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- and more!
This model represents the middle pair of 15 cm L/55 (5.9"/55 caliber) twin-gun turrets of the World War Two-era Deutsche Kriegsmarine battleships Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst and Gneisenau. These turrets were also intended to be installed aboard the proposed H-klasse super-battleships and proposed M-klasse cruisers. The turret is properly known as the SK C/28.
This version does not have rangefinders with armored hoods. Turrets with the rangefinder hoods are available separately.
For a detailed descrption of these turrets, see: http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNGER_15-52_skc34.php
- overall dimensions scaled from Krupp factory drawings. The scaled dimensions match drawings published in Anatomy of the Ship: The Battleship Bismarck by Jack Brower
- details confirmed by careful study of photographs of the real ships
- integrated barrels and blast bags
- accurately sized and positioned bolthead detail
These parts are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, wood, metal or resin model kit's parts. They are original 3D designs based on factory drawings. Therefore, they may not be the same size or shape of your plastic kit's parts. Some adjustment of your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket products may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.