Set includes 4 searchlights.
- Answer-Angraf 1/200 scale Graf Zeppelin (aircraft carrier)
- GPM 1/200 scale Bismarck with Laser-cut Frames
- GPM 1/200 scale Tirpitz with Laser-cut Frames
- GPM 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- GPM 1/200 scale Admiral Hipper with Laser-cut Frames
- GPM 1/200 scale Blücher
- GPM 1/200 scale Admiral Graf Spee with Laser-cut Frames
- Hachette 1/200 scale Bismarck
- Halinski 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- Tehnoart Models 1/200 scale Tirpitz
- Trumpeter 1/200 scale Bismarck
- and more!
This highly detailed and accurately shaped set of models represents the 160 cm searchlight commonly fit to German World War Two-era warships including Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, and the heavy cruisers Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, and Blücher. These searchlights likely would have been fit to the Graf Zeppelin class aircraft carriers Graf Zeppelin and Peter Strasser as well as the super-battleships of the planned H-Klasse and O-Klasse battlecruisers.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.