Set includes 2 directors.
- Trumpeter 1/200 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Trumpeter 1/200 scale USS Iowa BB-61
- GPM 1/200 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- GPM 1/200 scale USS North Carolina BB-55
- Oriel 1:200 scale USS Alabama BB-60
This set represents the early, seven-sided "square back shield" configuration of the Mark 38 Main Battery Fire Control Directors fit to fast battleships of the North Carolina class, South Dakota class and Iowa class, as well as Alaska class large cruisers.
- original 6-sided "square back" configuration Mk.38 directors
- modernized, 7-sided 1990s configuration Mk.38 directors
Please consult your references to know which type is correct for your model.
- open director captain hatch (slid forward)
- accurately shaped viewfinder covers with hinge and hinge motor detail
- accurately shaped and located defroster covers on top of rangefinder hoods with hinge detail
- accurately sized, numbered and located bolt-head details
- raised bases for handrails (handrails not included - use small diameter wire)
These 3D-printed models were designed from official US Navy drawings. They are scaled to match the dimensions of the real director. They are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, wood or resin kit's parts, therefore, they may be shaped and sized differently than the parts of your kit. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photo-etch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.