- GPM 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- Halinski 1/200 scale Scharnhorst
- and more!
This accurately shaped and detailed model represents the upper forward superstructure of the German battleship Scharnhorst as it appeared during 1943, at the "Battle of the North Cape".
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any paper card, plastic or resin kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your paper card, plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch may be needed for best fit.
- accurately shaped, asymmetrical "Admiral's Bridge" with open windows
- accurately shaped deck, correct for Scharnhorst
- accurately shaped upper fire control platform, correct for Scharnhorst
- accurately shaped searchlight platform with service lockers (searchlight not included)
- delicate below-deck structural bracing
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned doors with hinge details
- exterior cabling detail
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.