Set includes 2 Torpedo Directors and 2 closed Peloruses.
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Fletcher DD-445
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Leutze DD-481
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Black DD-666
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Caperton DD-650
- Halinski 1/200 scale USS Heerman DD-532
- Modelik 1/200 scale USS Leutze DD-481
- Progresswerk Nürnberg 1/200 scale Z1 Zerstörer (Fletcher klasse / klasse 119)
The pelorus is a nautical navigational instrument used to determine bearings. The torpedo director was used to direct the multiple torpedo tube mounts aboard ship. Its flat back faced outward. These instruments were mounted on both sides of the navigating bridge level deck on US Navy destroyers and destroyer escorts as well as some US Coast Guard vessels.
If purchasing the Square Bridge Deck available separately, you do not need this product. Torpedo directors and peloruses are included with the deck.
These 3D-printed parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on official Navy blueprints. These are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, resin or wood kit's parts and therefore are not the same size and shape. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast