Recommended to help build USS Pennsylvania BB-38 from:
- Fujimi 1/200 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Trumpeter 1/200 USS Arizona BB-39
- and more!
This model kit superstructure is intended to help modelers build USS Arizona's sistership USS Pennsylvania BB-38 as the ship appeared at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. Pennsylvania survived the attack, providing valuable service during the rest of World War Two. Configured as fleet flagship, Pennsylvania's superstructure was distinctly differently shaped than that of Arizona. This model kit accurately captures those differences.
This is a multi-part kit. These parts were designed for a tight fit. 3D-printed plastic is more brittle than polystyrene kit parts. If necessary, trim parts to fit rather than force them.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from drawings by Alan B. Chesley modified to match photographs
- detailed armored conning tower with two types of accurately shaped vision slits
- properly shaped signal deck
- properly shaped navigation bridge and pilot house
- splinter shield rib details
- closed A/T doors of the proper type
- heavy supporting structure details
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.