- Fly 1/32 scale Hurricane Mk.I
- Fly 1/32 scale Hurricane Mk.IIb
- Hasegawa 1/32 scale Spitfire Mk.II
- Hasegawa 1/32 scale Spitfire Mk.Vb
- HK Models 1/32 scale Mosquito
- Hobby Boss 1/32 scale Spitfire Mk.Vb
- Pacific Coast Models 1/32 scale Hurricane Mk.I
- Revell 1/32 scale Spitfire Mk.II
- Revell 1/32 scale Hurricane Mk.I
- Revell 1/32 scale Beaufighter
- Revell 1/32 scale Mosquito
- Tamiya 1/32 scale Mosquito
- and more!
This accurate and highly detailed model represents the World War Two-era TR.1133 VHF radio used by the Royal Air Force and Commonwealth air forces. Succeeding the TR.9D radio, the TR.1133 was fit to many types of aircraft including the Supermarine Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane, Bristol Beaufighter, deHavilland Mosquito, etc.
This model was precisely scaled from dimensions appreaing in scans of original Supermarine Spitfire blueprints. Its features match those of surviving radios.
This model is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts. Therefore, it may be sized, shaped and detailed differently than the parts in your kit. Depending on which kit you have, some adjustment to your kit's parts may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.