Set includes 3 mounts (turrets). No barrels.
- Blue Water Navy 1/350 scale USS The Sullivans DD-537
- Blue Water Navy 1/350 scale USS Aaron Ward DD-483 (1942)
- Blue Water Navy 1/350 scale USS Gwin DD-433 (1943)
- Blue Water Navy 1/350 scale USS Tillman DD-641 (1943)
- Blue Water Navy 1/350 scale USS Farenholt DD-491 (1942)
- Cyber Hobby 1/350 scale USS Buchanan DD-484 Tokyo Bay 1945
- Dragon 1/350 scale USS Laffey DD-459 1942
- Dragon 1/350 scale USS Benson DD-421 1945
- Dragon 1/350 scale USS Benson DD-421 1940
- Dragon 1/350 scale USS Buchanan DD-484 1942
- Dragon 1/350 scale USS Livermore DD-429
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Russell DD-414 (1943)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Jenkins DDE-447 (1950s)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Renshaw DD-499
- Tamiya 1/350 scale USS Fletcher DD-445
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS The Sullivans DD-537
- Yankee Modelworks 1/350 scale USS Johnston DD-557
- and more!
These three models represent the US Navy's 5 inch, 38 caliber single mount. This "Lightweight", or "Single Knuckle" version, was normally placed in locations where additional turret roof reinforcement was not required. Fletcher class destroyers, when built, carried three of these mounts, all located on top of deckhouses known as Mounts 52, 53 and 54.
To complete a Fletcher class destroyer model, you also need the two "Double Knuckle" mounts located on the main deck (Mounts 51 and 55). Main deck "Double Knuckle" mounts of a slightly different shape are available separately.
- an asymmetrical gunhouse (turret)
- slot for accurately offset gun barrel (barrels not included)
- detailed turret bottom supporting structure
- rear vent
This mount is suitable for scale model ships and classes:
- German destroyer class 119
- USS Idaho BB-42
- USS Long Beach CGN-9
- Wind class Coast Guard cutters
- ands more!
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.