Recommended to help build the King George V class battleship HMS Duke of York as she appeared in 1945 from:
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale King George V
- Tamiya 1/350 scale King George V
- and more!
The ships of the UK's World War II-era King George V class are handsome and among the last Royal Navy battleships. All had terrific service records. HMS Duke of York is best remembered for her part in the sinking of the German battleship Scharnhorst in December, 1943 off the northern coast of Norway. Like many warships, each ship of the class is slightly different in appearance. This part features extended "wings" which supported one quadruple ”PomPom" anti-aircraft mount on each side on the real ship. Although HMS Anson also received an enlarged signal deck (available separately), it is shaped differently.
- HMS Duke of York 1945 Enlarged Signal Deck
- HMS Duke of York 1945 Aft Funnel Extended Searchlight Platform
- HMS Anson 1945 Enlarged Signal Deck
- HMS Howe 1945 Aft Funnel Emergency Control Station
- HACS Mk.IV Directors - for HMS King George V and HMS Prince of Wales
- HACS Mk.V Directors - for HMS Duke of York, HMS Howe and early HMS Anson
- HACS Mk.VI Directors - for late HMS Anson
- Type 271 and 273 Radar "Lanterns" (set of six)
- Oerlikon Tubs (flat bottom)
- Oerlikon Tubs (stepped bottom)
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.