- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale HMS Prince of Wales
- Tamiya 1/350 scale HMS Prince of Wales
- and more!
These 3D-printed madels are intended as better detailed, direct replacements for your King George V class battleship HMS Prince of Wales kit's funnels.
The handsome ships of the UK's World War II-era King George V class are among the last Royal Navy battleships. All had terrific service records. HMS Prince of Wales is best remembered for her engagement, damaging and tracking of the German battleship Bismarck. Like many warships, each ship of the class is slightly different in appearance.
- extensive riveting detail
- forward funnel splinter shield shape specific to HMS Prince of Wales
- forward funnel Oerlikon platform lockers
- forward funnel heat barrier
- forward funnel compartment doors
- rigols ("eyebrows") above portholes
- funnel top pulley housings
- accurately shaped funnel caps
- heat shields
These model funnels are optimized to fit Tamiya kits. For kits by other manufacturers, some minor adjustment of your plastic kit's parts may be necessary for best fit.
This model is a direct replacement for the following Tamiya HMS Prince of Wales kits' parts:
- forward funnel: B3, B4, B15, B16, F12, B17 and B18
- aft funnel: B10, B15, B16, F12, B17 and B18
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.