Set includes 4 searchlights.
- Academy 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Academy 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Academy 1/350 scale Graf Spee
- Dragon 1/350 scale Scharnhorst 1941
- Dragon 1/350 scale Scharnhorst 1943
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale Scharnhorst 1943
- Lindberg 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Lindberg 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Revell 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Revell 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Tamiya 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Tamiya 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Prinz Eugen 1945
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Admiral Hipper 1941
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Blücher
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Graf Spee
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Graf Zeppelin
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Peter Strasser
- and more!
This highly detailed and accurately shaped set of models represents the 160 cm searchlight commonly fit to German World War Two-era warships including Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, and the heavy cruisers Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, and Blücher. These searchlights likely would have been fit to the Graf Zeppelin class aircraft carriers Graf Zeppelin and Peter Strasser as well as the super-battleships of the planned H-Klasse and O-Klasse battlecruisers.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.