Set includes 2 early Mk.34 directors, 2 late Mk.34 directors, and 4 Mk.13 radar antennas.
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Nashville CL-43, Brooklyn Class Light Cruiser (1944)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Birmingham CL-62, Cleveland Class Light Cruiser (1944)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Miami CL-89, Cleveland Class Light Cruiser (1944)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Pittsburgh CA-72, Baltimore Class Heavy Cruiser (1944)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Tennessee BB-43 (1944) w/ alternate parts for California/West Virginia
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Maryland BB-46
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Baltimore CA-68
- Yankee Modelworks 1/350 USS Baltimore CA-68
Also recommended to build a late-war USS Pennsylvania BB-38 from the following kits:
- Banner 1/350 scale USS Arizona (December 7, 1941)
- Hobby Boss 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 1941
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Pennsylvania BB-38 December 7,1941
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale USS Arizona 1941 fit
This set of 4 directors and 4 antennas represents two types of Mk.34 directors fit to ships of the Brooklyn class, St. Louis class, Cleveland class, Baltimore class, and rebuilt pre-war battleships of the Tennessee and Colorado classes. It was also fit to USS St. Louis CL-49 and others. Four of each type are included. Please check your references to know which of the two types is accurate for your model.
Some directors were fit with airfoil-shaped Mk.13 radar antennas which are included in this set. Again, please check your references to know if this antenna is accurate for your model. No photo-etch is included. If desired, please use your own favorite photo-etch set for catwalks, railings and radar supporting framework.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.