Set includes 1 forward funnel and 1 aft funnel, enough for one model ship.
Recommended to help build either USS Quincy CA-39 or USS Vincennes CA-44 from:
- Classic Warships Publishing 1/350 scale USS Quincy CA-39 (1942)
- Classic Warships Publishing 1/350 scale USS San Francisco CA-38 (1942)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS San Francisco CA-38 (1942)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS San Francisco CA-38 (1942)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS San Francisco CA-38 (1944)
This model kit represents the funnels of New Orleans class heavy cruisers USS Quincy CA-39 and USS Vincennes CA-44 as they appeared in 1942. The funnels of these two ships were smaller than their sisters, a characteristic missed by some plastic and resin kit manufacturers.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from official US Navy Booklets of General Plans drawings for each ship
- accurately shaped steam pipes
- open smoke pipe, hollow all the way through
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo-etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.