Includes 1 fighting top, the "Fore Top". The "Main Top", located aft, is available separately, and has different rivet and reinforcing plate detail.
An early "Fore Top", without radar platform is also available.
- Banner 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Hobby Boss 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Nevada BB-36 (1941)
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scae USS Oklahoma BB-37 (1941)
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Toms Modelworks 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
This model represents the forward fighting top, the "Fore Top", of USS Arizona BB-39, USS Pennsylvania BB-38, USS Nevada BB-36 and USS Oklahoma BB-37 as the ships appeared on December 7th, 1941, following the addition of a radar platform. Due to the extremely large size of the CAD file for a complete fighting top, the Main Top, located aft, is offered separately.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from official US Navy drawings and drawings by the late Alan B. Chesley, modified to match high resolution photographs obtained from the National Archives of USS Pennyslvania at Mare Island taken shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- accurate shape
- accurately numbered, sized and located rivets of various sizes
- accurate exterior reinforcing plates and straps
- accurately shaped, sized and located rooftop access hatches with hinge detail
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.