Recommended to help build USS Missouri BB-63, as she appeared during her 1944 shakedown, from:
- Lifelike 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Otaki 1/350 scale USS Iowa BB-61
- Otaki 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Pyro 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Revell 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63 (1945)
- Very Fire Technologies 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63 (1945)
- and more!
Not recommended for the Tamiya 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63 kit. Please note that the Tamiya kit's Flag Bridge level (the bulkheads with the lower set of windows) is inaccurately too short by 1.52 mm. This model features Flag Bridge bulkheads of the correct height (6.52 mm). A model that includes short lower bulkheads (5.0 mm) that better fit the Tamiya kit is available separately.
This model is intended for experienced modelers. Significant modifications to your plastic kit's parts will be needed to use this model.
This model represents the enclosed bridge of the Iowa class battleship USS Missouri BB-63 as it appeared during her 1944 shakedown cruise, before the installation of Mk.56 directors and their associated platforms and tubs.
- scale armored conning tower thickness
- open bridge windows
- open armored conning tower doors
- open A/T doors, ready for your favorite photo-etch
- multi-part design allows easy access to the interiors for painting
- detailed Bofors tub supporting structure
- wiper motor detail
- correct door, porthole and vision slit placement
This model is scaled to match the shape and dimensions of features of the actual ship. It is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin model kit's parts. Therefore, this 3D-printed model may be shaped and sized differently than the parts of your kit. Depending on which kit you have, some adjustment of your kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.