Recommended to help build USS Missouri BB-63, as she appeared throughout 1945, from the Tamiya 1/350 scale USS Missouri BB-63 kit.
This model is intended for experienced modelers. Significant modifications to your plastic kit's parts will be needed to use this model.
Please note that the Tamiya kit's Flag Bridge level (the lower set of windows on this model) is inaccurately too short. This model includes short lower bulkheads that better fit the Tamiya kit. A bridge with lower window bulkheads of the correct height will be made available separately.
- scale armored conning tower thickness
- open bridge windows
- open armored conning tower doors
- open A/T doors, ready for your favorite photo-etch
- platforms for Mk.57 fire control directors, consistent for 1945 (directors not included)
- multi-part design allows easy access to the interiors for painting
- detailed Bofors tub supporting structure
- wiper motor detail
- correct door, porthole and vision slit placement
This model is scaled to match the shape and dimensions of features of the actual ship. It is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin model kit's parts. Therefore, this 3D-printed model may be shaped and sized differently than the parts of your kit. Depending on which kit you have, some adjustment of your kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.