Recommended to help build USS Pennsylvania BB-38 from:
- Banner 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Hobby Boss 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Toms Modelworks 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- and more!
This model kit superstructure is intended to help the modeler convert any 1/350 scale USS Arizona BB-39 model kit to sistership USS Pennsylvania BB-38 as she appeared at any time from 1930 to 1946
- designed based on drawings by H.A. Strub and the late Alan B. Chesley
- details confirmed by high-resolution photographs of the actual vents
- exterior electrical cable for the starboard vent's alarm horn
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on authoritative plans. They are not 3D-printed copies of plastic or resin kit parts and therefore are shaped and sized differently. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch or wood decks may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.