Recommended to help build USS Portland CA-33 from:
- Academy 1/350 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35 (1945)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35 (1944)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35 (1945)
- Yankee Modelworks 1/350 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35 (1945)
This set of models includes the major superstructure components to help convert your 1/350 USS Indianapolis CA-35 model kit to one of the US Navy's most decorated warships, sistership USS Portland CA-33, as she appeared during crucial Pacific battles fought during the summer of 1942.
Parts in this set include:
- Forward Superstructure including Bridge and Fighting Top
- Forward Funnel and Aircraft Handling deck
- Aft Funnel and Upper Anti-aircraft Deck
- Lower Anti-aircraft Deck
- Aft Superstructure
- Aft 20mm Oerlikon Tubs
A set of 8"/55 cal. triple-gun turrets is available separately.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast