- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Texas BB-35 (1944)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Texas BB-35 (1944)
This model represents the aft Fighting Top of battleship USS Texas BB-35 as it appeared circa 1944-1945. A forward Fighting Top is available separately.
- accurately dimensioned based on official US Navy Booklet of General Plans for USS Texas dated 18 July 1944 adjusted to match photos of the actual ship
- extensive rivet detail based on photos
- open shutters
This model was designed to represent features of the actual ship and is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts. It may be sized and shaped differently than your kits parts. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as wood decks and photo-etch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey New York class battleship broducts:
- USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 1, 3 & 5 (with barrels)
- USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 1, 3 & 5 (no barrels)
- USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 2 & 4 (with barrels)
- USS New York and USS Texas Turrets 2 & 4 (no barrels)
- USS Texas Forward Fighting Top
- USS Texas Aft Fighting Top