Set includes 3 rangefinders.
Recommended for (among others):
- Airfix 1/400 scale Bismarck -or- Tirpitz
- Heller 1/400 scale Bismarck
- Heller 1/400 scale Tirpitz
- JSC 1/400 scale Bismarck, U-boat U-556, and Catalina
- JSC 1/400 scale Tirpitz
- Kangnam 1/400 scale Bismarck
- Kangnam 1/400 scale Tirpitz
- Zvezda 1/400 scale Bismarck
The 10.5-meter and 7-meter rangefinders served the 380 mm main battery guns of the World War Two-era German Navy battleships Bismarck and Tirpitz. These models represent the original, as-built appearance of the rangefinders and the boxy, armored stations surrounding them.
- overall scaled dimensions match drawings published in Anatomy of the Ship: The Battleship Bismarck by Jack Brower
- details confirmed by careful study of photographs of the real ships
- accurately sized and positioned bolthead detail
- accurately shaped rangefinder and viewfinder ports
These model rangefinders are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic or resin kits' parts therefore they may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo-etch may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.