Recommended to help build the battleship Gneisenau from:
- Airfix 1/400 scale Scharnhorst -or- Gneisenau
- Heller 1/400 scale Scharnhorst
- Heller 1/400 scale Gneisenau
- JSC 1/400 scale German battleship Scharnhorst, tanker Ölschiff 4 (ex ADRIA)
- JSC 1/400 scale German battleship Gneisenau (two full models in 4 versions)
This accurately shaped and detailed model represents the original catapult pedestal and small aircraft hangar of the German battleship Gneisenau as the ship appeared from commissioning through Operation "Berlin" in early 1941. A correctly shaped and highly detailed 3D-printed Admiral's Bridge specific to Gneisenau in 1941 is available separately.
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
The catapult is not included.
- accurately shaped
- accurately sized and positioned vents, vent trunks, and portholes
- delicate searchlight platform structural supports
- exterior cable detail
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned door with hinge details
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.
- SL-8 Domed Rangefinders (set of 4)
- 10.5-meter and 6-meter Rangefinders - for Scharnhorst and Gneisenau
- H-Klasse H-44 50.8 cm (20") Turrets with blast bags (set of 4)
- Bismarck and Tirpitz 38 cm (15") Turrets with blast bags (set of 4)
- Bismarck and Tirpitz 15 cm (5.9") Turrets with blast bags (set of 6)
- Scharnhorst Admiral's Bridge (1943) - "The Battle of the North Cape"
- Scharnhorst Turret "Bruno" Barbette with exterior vent trunks
- Gneisenau 38 cm (15") Twin Turrets (set of 3) - planned post-reconstruction
- Gneisenau Admiral's Bridge (1941) - "Operation Berlin"
- Gneisenau Admiral's Bridge (1942) - "The Channel Dash"
- Gneisenau Hangar (1941) - "Operation Berlin"
- Gneisenau Hangar (1942) - "The Channel Dash"
- DKM 160 cm Searchlights