Set includes 4 searchlights.
- Airfix 1/400 scale Bismarck -or- Tirpitz
- Airfix 1/400 scale Scharnhorst -or- Gneisenau
- Heller 1/400 scale Bismarck
- Heller 1/400 scale Tirpitz
- Heller 1/400 scale Scharnhorst
- Heller 1/400 scale Gneisenau
- Heller 1/400 scale Prinz Eugen
- Heller 1/400 scale Admiral Hipper
- JSC 1/400 scale German super-battleship Grossdeutschland (H-39 Klasse)
- JSC 1/400 scale Bismarck, U-boat U 556, and PBY Catalina
- JSC 1/400 scale Tirpitz
- JSC 1/400 scale Scharnhorst, tanker Ölschiff 4 (ex Adria)
- JSC 1/400 scale Gneisenau (two full models in 4 versions)
- JSC 1/400 scale Graf Zeppelin
- JSC 1/400 scale Prinz Eugen
- JSC 1/400 scale Admiral Hipper -or- Blucher
- Zvezda 1/400 scale Bismarck
- and more!
This highly detailed and accurately shaped set of models represents the 160 cm searchlight commonly fit to German World War Two-era warships including Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, and the heavy cruisers Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, and Blücher. These searchlights likely would have been fit to the Graf Zeppelin class aircraft carriers Graf Zeppelin and Peter Strasser as well as the super-battleships of the planned H-Klasse and O-Klasse battlecruisers.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.