Set includes 3 rangefinders.
Recommended to help build the Scharnhorst class battleship Gneisenau from:
- Airfix 1/400 scale Scharnhorst -or- Gneisenau
- Heller 1/400 scale Scharnhorst
- Heller 1/400 scale Gneisenau
- JSC 1/400 scale German battleship Scharnhorst, tanker Ölschiff 4 (ex Adria)
- JSC 1/400 scale German battleship Gneisenau (2 full models in 4 versions)
These models represent the 10.5 meter and 6 meter rangefinders that served the 280 mm main battery of World War Two-era Deutsche Kriegsmarine battleship Gneisenau.
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship based on the best, authoritative references available. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.