Scale: although Revell box art and literature state their USS Arizona models to be 1/426 scale, they are actually 1/429 scale as confirmed by Loren Perry, owner of Gold Medal Models and holder of the original Revell documents.
Set includes 3 anchors with shanks.
- Revell 1/426 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Revell 1/426 scale USS Arizona BB-39 Battleship
- Revell 1/426 scale USS Arizona BB-39 Limited Edition
- Revell 1/426 scale USS Pennsylvania BB-38
- Revell 1/426 scale Pearl Harbor Set USS Arizona, Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero, Nakajima B5N2 Kate
This set of model anchors is patterned on the US Navy's standard 30,000 pound anchors used on US Navy battleships.
Assembly instructions: remove all parts from the sprue, insert the shank through the bottom of the anchor. Do not glue the shank to the anchor. The shank will swivel freely.
These parts are designed for a tight fit. While producing exceptional detail, acrylic plastic is extremely brittle and breaks easily. Trim parts, if necessary, rather than force them into place..
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship. They are not 3D-printed copies of plastic kit parts. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket parts may ben necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.