Scale: although Revell box art and literature state the Revell USS Arizona and USS Pennsylvania model kits to be 1/426 scale, they are actually 1/429 scale as confirmed by Loren Perry, owner of Gold Medal Models and holder of the original Revell documents. This 3D-printed model is perfectly scaled to match the Revell kits' true scale.
- two Mk.37 Anti-aircraft Directors, early "square-back"
- one Mk.34 Main Battery Director
- one Mk.13 airfoil-shaped radar antenna
- Revell 1/426 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Revell 1/426 scale USS Pennsylvania BB-38
- Revell 1/426 scale Pearl Harbor Set USS Arizona, Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero, Nakajima B5N2 Kate
This set of directors is intended to help the modeler convert any of Revell's classic USS Arizona or USS Pennsylvania kits to USS Pennsylvania as she appeared after her major post-Pearl Harbor attack refit.
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship. They are not 3D-printed copies of plastic kit parts. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket parts may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.