- Revell 1/490 scale USS Pittsburgh CA-72
- Revell 1/490 scale USS Los Angeles CA-135
Scale: Revell boxart states the kits' scale to be 1/490. When compared to Navy plans, the models' true scale is close to 1/483. These mounts are perfectly matched to your Revell kit.
Set includes 8 mounts (turrets). No barrels.
This accurately shaped and highly detailed set represents the 5 inch 38 caliber twin mounts (turrets) originally fit to the US Navy's Baltimore class heavy cruisers.
- accurate dimensions scaled from official US Navy drawings and confirmed by photos and measurements taken from actual Twin Mounts
- detailed armored viewfinder and rangefinder hoods
- integrate trunnion with slots for barrels (not included)
- crew access hatches and maintenance hatches with hinge and bolt-head details
- bolt-heads in accurate locations
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey Baltimore class heavy cruiser products for Revell kits:
- USS St. Paul CA-73 Enclosed Bridges (1968)
- USS Los Angeles CA-135 Enclosed Bridges (1968)
- 8"/55 cal. Triple Turrets (World War Two appearance)
- 8"/55 cal. Triple Turrets (Vietnam War appearance)
- 5"/38 cal. Mk.32 Mounts (set of 8)
- Mk.34 Directors and Mk.13 Radar Antennas (set of 8 each)