- Revell 1/490 scale USS Pittsburgh CA-72
- Revell 1/490 scale USS Los Angeles CA-135
Scale: Revell boxart states the kits' scale to be 1/490. When compared to Navy plans, the models' true scale is close to 1/483. These turrets are perfectly matched to your Revell kit.
Set includes 3 turrets. No barrels.
This accurately shaped and highly detailed set represents the three 8 inch 55 caliber triple turret main battery of the US Navy's Baltimore class heavy cruisers as they appeared during World War Two.
A set of Vietnam War-era turrets is available separately.
- designed according to official US Navy Bureau of Ordnance publication O.P. 1112 dated 15 January 1945
- accurate shape
- separate trunnion allows the modeler to set barrels to any realistic elevation from +41 degrees to -5 degrees just like the real turret (barrels not included)
- detailed rangefinder and viewfinder hoods
- accurately sized, positioned and numbered rangefinder and viewfinder hood bolt-head details
- blast bag (also known as buckler, bloomer) attachment rings
- turret roof viewfinder hood doors correctly offset to the left
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
Model Money Baltimore class heavy cruiser products for Revell kits:
- USS St. Paul CA-73 Enclosed Bridges (1968)
- USS Los Angeles CA-135 Enclosed Bridges (1968)
- 8"/55 cal. Triple Turrets (World War Two appearance)
- 8"/55 cal. Triple Turrets (Vietnam War appearance)
- 5"/38 cal. Mk.32 Mounts (set of 8)
- Mk.34 Directors and Mk.13 Radar Antennas (set of 8 each)