Set includes 4 turrets with integrated barrels and blast bags.
This set of 4 turrets represents the 38 cm (15") main battery of the World War Two-era Deutsche Kriegsmarine battleships Bismarck and Tirpitz, more properly known as the Drh L C/34 mount.
For a detailed description of the actual weapons, see:
- overall dimensions scaled from Krupp factory drawings. The dimensions match drawings published in Anatomy of the Ship: The Battleship Bismarck by Jack Brower
- details confirmed by careful study of photographs of the real ships
- Turret "Anton", the forward-most turret on the ship, accurately has its rangefinder removed and the openings blanked. Turrets "Bruno", "Caesar" and "Dora" have accurate armored rangefinders.
- accurately sized and positioned bolthead detail
- accurately shaped rangefinder and viewfinder shutters in closed positions
These model turrets were designed from official drawings of the real turrets. They are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic or resin kits' parts therefore they may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
- Revell 1/570 scale Bismarck
- Revell 1/570 scale Tirpitz