Recommended for the Airfix 1/600 scale Scharnhorst kit
This accurately shaped and detailed model represents the upper forward superstructure of the German battleship Gneisenau as it appeared during Operation Berlin in early 1941. It includes an enclosed admiral's bridge.
A 1941 Aircraft Hangar and Catapult Pedestal are available separately.
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch and wood decks may be needed for best fit.
- accurately shaped, asymmetrical "Admiral's Bridge" with open windows
- accurately shaped Admiral's Bridge deck, correct for Gneisenau
- accurately shaped upper fire control platform, correct for Gneisenau in 1941
- accurately shaped searchlight platform with service lockers (searchlight not included)
- delicate below-deck structural bracing
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned doors with hinge details
- accurately sized, shaped and positioned portholes
- exterior pipe and cabling detail
For smoothest surfaces and best detail, choose to have your new model 3D-printed in "Frosted Extreme Detail" acrylic plastic.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.