Set includes 12 rangefinders.
- Aurora 1/600 scale Bismarck
- Airfix 1/600 scale Bismarck
- Airfix 1/600 scale Tirpitz
- Airfix 1/600 scale Scharnhorst
- Airfix 1/600 scale Prinz Eugen
- and more!
The 4-meter SL-8 rangefinder served the 105mm anti-aircraft battery of many World War Two, heavy German Navy warships including Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, and the heavy cruisers Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper and Blücher. These rangefinders likely would have been fit to the super-battleships of the planned H-Klasse. They were nicknamed "Wackeltopf" ("wobblypots") by their crews.
These models are scaled to represent the features of the actual ship based on the best, authoritative references available. They are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore they may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.
- SL-8 Domed Rangefinders (set of 4)
- 10.5-meter and 6-meter Rangefinders - for Scharnhorst and Gneisenau
- Bismarck and Tirpitz 38 cm (15") Turrets with blast bags (set of 4)
- Bismarck and Tirpitz 15 cm (5.9") Turrets with blast bags (set of 6)
- Scharnhorst Admiral's Bridge (1943) - "The Battle of the North Cape"
- Scharnhorst Turret "Bruno" Barbette with exterior vent trunks
- Gneisenau 38 cm (15") Twin Turrets (set of 3) - planned post-reconstruction
- Gneisenau Admiral's Bridge (1941) - "Operation Berlin"
- Gneisenau Admiral's Bridge (1942) - "The Channel Dash"
- Gneisenau Hangar (1941) - "Operation Berlin"
- Gneisenau Hangar (1942) - "The Channel Dash"
- DKM 160 cm Searchlights (set of 8)