- Pit-Road 1/700 scale Battlecruiser HMS Hood 1941
- Tamiya 1/700 scale British Battlecruiser HMS Hood & E Class Destroyer Battle of the Denmark Strait
- Tamiya 1/700 scale HMS Hood Water Line Series
- Trumpeter 1/700 scale HMS Hood 1931
- Trumpeter 1/700 scale HMS Hood 1941
These accurately sized and highly detailed models represent the funnels of British battlecruiser HMS Hood.
- scaled from drawings by John Roberts based on official Admiralty plans in the possession of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England.
- slots for steam pipes, accurately sized and located (steam pipes not included). Position the forward funnel so that the end with three slots goes forward. Position the aft funnel so that the end with three slots goes aft.
- rivet detail, properly located after careful study of photos of the actual ship
Model Monkey HMS Hood products:
- HMS Hood 15" Turrets
- HMS Hood 15" Barrels
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.